Having been in business collecting fines and fees for Mississippi courts since 1996, our track record clearly demonstrates our expertise in the field of collections. By consistently maximizing recovery rates, we improve the courts' image with the taxpaying public. And by preserving defendant integrity we successfully promote greater administrative justice.
We hire the brightest and best people available and provide them with the latest and best technology along with the most comprehensive up to date training available so that they can perform for your court exceeding all expectations.
Our years of experience have taught us that the standard collection tasks required include, but may not be limited to:
- Collecting outstanding court ordered fines, fees, and costs in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Using the latest skip-tracing techniques to locate defendants.
- Contacting and communicating with defendants.
- Assisting defendants in developing a plan for successfully meeting their financial obligations to the courts.
- Providing timely and accurate reports and billing.
- Maintaining client and defendant confidentiality.
We can send and receive account information via e-mail. Our system accepts data transfer from the court via electronic file transfer protocol or in any other format deemed appropriate by the court.